Saturday 8 March 2008

Ling from LINGsCARS on website promotion

I've known about Ling's Cars for a while. Not only is the website pretty awesome, but Ling also has a Zil 131 truck with a fake nuclear warhead strapped to the back. I've been a big fan of Zil and Gaz trucks for ages, so that's how I first came across Ling and her site.

Ling has a fantastic post on her blog at http://www.lingscars.com/blog/?p=2412 where she goes into detail on how she builds awareness of her website. This should be required reading for anyone who's trying to get traffic or raise the profile of their site - it's not all about PPC and Google Adwords.

Well worth a read, and I can highly recommend subscribing to her RSS feed as well.

1 comment:

LINGsCARS said...

Zoot, thanks!!

I keep getting trouble from the planners, every time I park my truck somewhere near a main road. I wish that missile was real :)

Thanks for the comments, I really appreciate the kind words. I put a lot of effort into stuff, it's nice when we can all share info...

- Ling