Wednesday 14 November 2007

Killer Bean Forever

This deserves a much wider awareness, if only to help out the guy who created it. Lead animator on Matrix Reloaded, Jeff Lew, has created a full-CGI movie - Killer Bean Forever: When Beans Go Bad.

The effects are great - this is very well done CGI - but more than that, he's done it all himself, on his own gear, using his own money.


"Several years ago, I was the Lead Animator of Matrix Reloaded. It was a great job. I learned a lot from it, but I wanted to make my own feature film. So I quit to pursue my dream. For the past 4 years, I’ve been working at my computer 14 hours a day, 7 days a week. I’ve spent my entire life savings and maxed out credit cards. After all this time and effort, my movie is almost done. I present to you a preview of my feature film directorial debut… Killer Bean Forever."




Killer Bean Forever - Official Trailer - video powered by Metacafe


You can check out the official site at http://www.killerbeanforever.com/index.html. Support Jeff and buy some merchandise from the online store - his instruction DVDs are well worth a watch.


Technorati Tags:
, , ,


No comments: